Our vision is to provide a stimulating learning environment with a technological orientation across the curriculum, which maximizes individual potential and ensures student’s ability levels at various spectrums. We are well equipped to meet the challenges of education, and to make every child say “Yes, I Can” through performance excellence, responsible leadership and respect for others.
Our vision is that children leave school with
1. A set of spiritual and moral values — honesty, integrity and good decision making skills.
2. A complement of basic skills — linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical, social and emotional.
3. An enquiring and discriminating mind with a desire for knowledge.
4. Strong self-esteem and high personal expectation.
5. Tolerance, Respect and Regards to others.
We understand and value the cordial relationship between school, parents and community and the part it plays in realizing this vision.
To develop tomorrow’s globally responsible leaders as we strongly believe that – “Today’s Children are Tomorrow’s Leaders”.
We the Management, Staff, Teachers and Parents aim to encourage each and every child in all aspects of learning by:
1. Working together as a team.
2. Providing a balanced curriculum.
3. Insisting holistic growth and learning.
4. Catering to various life skills.
5. Encouraging curiosity and enthusiasm.
6. Enabling independence and confidence.
7. Cultivating logical and creative thinking.
8. Promoting respect to others.
9. Inculcating a sense of integrity, ethics, and uncompromising honesty.
10. Creating awareness to the environment.
We would wish the children to take with them happy memories of their early years with us.